With all that being said, I just have to share my card . . .
- card was cut using DCWV Lady Couture Stack and Cricut Pagoda Cartridge set on the card page 70
- background is from a a free download at Crafter's Companion free download for February 12 2012 Love is in the Air
- no sentiment at this time - thinking I just may use it as a gift card
- Jewel June Bug Buggmee was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens
- fussy cut her out
- button were from my stash with shanks cut off - thought they looked like butterflies but they are actually hearts!
- red flowers were from a dear friend, thank you Edwina Brown
- pink rhinestones were added to the tree branches for cherry blossoms
- pearls in the center are Queen & Co.
this card has been entered in the following challenge:
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog: Lacy Sunshine Challenge #25 BINGO