What's It All About

Monday, November 23, 2015

BELIEVE!

Do you believe and feel the magic of Christmas??? Granted, they start decorating at the stores and malls earlier and earlier each year that Halloween, and Thanksgiving just run right into Christmas without passing "Go - Collect $250!" 

Granted, I'm busy making my Christmas cards now with not only getting ready for the Holly Jolly Bazaar but also, my own Christmas cards!!!

I think I captured the magic of Santa and the magic of Christmas with my card for you today!


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection red card stock size A2 card with Chalkboard Christmas Stack as background
  • ribbon wrapped around background and tied in bow
  • Miriam's Crafting Supplies Christmas Tree Charm
  • Vintage Woodland Santa is from Create with TLC Winter Club and was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils, Whisper Markers with gel pen accents
  • Queen & Co. red pearls 
  • "Believe" sentiment is from Create with TLC 2014 Christmas Club
  • sentiment, "the best Christmas gifts, are memories." is from Create with TLC Winter Club is chalked around the edges with paper to match the front


Thought this card has a retro look vintage look!

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Santa! Great card!
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy, My Crafty Blog
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lynne thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful, festive Christmas card. Love this design.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynne, thanks for entering and applying to be a DT. I've not been well, which is why I haven't been in touch. Love the cards, but I have had to delete two of your entries, the last two, because you exceeded the 3 entries rule - sorry.
    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness