What's It All About

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Owl'll Be Seeing You

I've been in a tag making mode the past few days and today is a new file from Treasure Box Designs Treasure Tags Owl and Snowman!!! I used to collect owls and still do. When I saw this new file, I knew I needed to have this file and knew I just had to make a couple! I'm thinking these can be either tags and/or an ornament for on the tree along with maybe being a good idea for the upcoming craft bazaar! Aren't they just adorable???



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Treasure Box Designs Treasure Tags Owl and Snowman cut using Make the Cut with scraps which were chalked around the edges
  • tags measures approximately 5-1/2 inches tall
  • added white gel pen accents
  • carrot drawn on snowman
Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Very cute. Thanks for sharing with us over Inspiration Destination.Good luck!!! Patricia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job... very cute!!!!Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
    Anna Dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beary ornament...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi your tags are stunning. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers Challenge 49 “Winter Wonderland” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute creation! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness