Saturday, I shared with you Version 1 as a little tree gift box:
Check out version 2 which can be used either as a gift tag and/or ornament
- Recollections The Ballet which is a charming stack of the Nutcracker and beautiful vintage pastel Christmas colors
- Darice Long Oval Lacy Frame
- Christmas Fashion Vintage was visited by the Stickle Fairy
- velum holly and berries added to various areas of the tag
- pastel Christmas ribbon tied into a bow
- twizzle ribbon was found in a bin at Michael's
- the other side was left blank and haven't decided yet whether to add a sentiment or leave well enough alone - what's your opinion??????
Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!
- Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Challenge #171 - Tag You're It!
- My Sheri Crafts: Challenge #169 - Tag You're It!
- Vintage Stamping Challenge: Challenge #38 - Traditional Christmas
- Little Claire's Monthly Digi Stamp Challenge #11: Anything But a Card
- Come and Get it Challenges: #94 Lots of Sparkle
- Crafty Calendar Challenge: Sparkle, Bling, & Embellish with Crafty Calendar
- Scrapper's Delight Challenge Blog: Challenge #50
- PDE Linky Party: Anything Goes - First Week of November
- Allsorts Challenge Blog: Week #336 - Ribbons and Bows
- Crafting by Designs: Anything Goes - November Edition
- Inspiration Destination: Challenge #58
- 2 Creative Chicks: Showcase #4
- Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends: Challenge #21
- Crafting with Friends: Challenge #10
- Not Just Cards Challenges: Challenge #26