What's It All About

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Snowman Kisses

I've been getting ready for a craft show the 5th of December and just knew that Treasure Box Designs Treasure Tags Tic Tac Covers would be a great addition on my table and along with a poem I had found on Pinterest, it could be the purrfect combination!!! I forgot how much I absolutely love paper-piecing and have had such fun creating these images!!!!



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Treasure Box Designs Treasure Tags Tic Tac Covers cut using Make the Cut with scraps which were chalked around the edges
  • added white gel pen accents
  • ribbon scraps
  • . . . and of course of box of Tic Tacs!!!!
Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Cute treat holder, thanks for sharing at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great gift with that fun snowman. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 210th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, thanks for sharing with Crafting with an attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how your entry is the present! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness