What's It All About

Saturday, November 14, 2015

My Mischievous Angel Gift Tags

I've been in a tag making mode the past few days and pulled out a few files from Treasure Box Designs which had been freebies at one time!!! Today, I want to share with you Freebie Angel Tag which I have to admit, my first one looks rather funky with her halo wreath slipping over her eye (the pink angel) while the other one looks mischievous (the blue angel) but I love how they turned out sew much, I just have to make more and think they may be a good seller at the craft bazaar I'll be having a table in December BUT I will let you be the judge!!! I must tell you that I have been having a great time making these and each have a different personality!





RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Treasure Box Designs Freebie Angel Tag cut using Make the Cut and scraps which were chalked around the edges
  • angel measures approximately 5-1/2 inches tall
  • eyes are printable eyes which of course needed eyelashes 
  • my angels also got facial expressions 
  • Queen & Co. red pearls were added for the holly berries instead of the cut piece
  • added white faux stitching and design 
  • and of course - blush on the cheeks!!!!

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. OMG how cute are these!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi these are gorgeous tags. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge T for Tis the Season. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, these just made me chuckle. That and want to pinch their cheeks! They are so cute!!
    Thanks for playing along with our "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters.
    Have a great day,
    Lisa
    SOC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute tags, love how they each have their own character! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness