This is what I did with Sketch #15 for July 22, 2012:
- What's better than a "Thinking of You" card for your friends or someone who is having a difficult time.
- I love this sketch as I was able to use that beautiful ring border that a dear friend, Edwina Brown, had sent to me in a RAK. This is what I started with to make this card.
- From there the bottom layer of my card is a Green from Recollections.
- My bottom layer is from a favorite Recollections paper stack, Fashionably Chic.
- Strips of paper were cut from Nana's Nursery Boys.
- I have a wonderful stash of buttons which I love to use and attached using Aleene's in the pink bottle
- The stripe mat is a find in my stash probably from a scrap swap which is always fun!
God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today.
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!