This is what I did with Sketch #18 for July 28, 2012:
- The sentiment I used is, "smiles are contagious" which they most definitely are!!!
- My background paper is from DCWV Scrapbook Kit in a Stack - Love and Wedding
- The butterfly was a find at Michael's on clearance for a remarkable $.79 for 6!!!
- Brace yourself, no buttons from my stash were used but instead yellow pearls in the top and bottom corners in sets of 3
- The various papers were found in my stash from paper swaps
- The 2 sets of scallops were cut from scraps using my Eyelet Martha Stewart Punch
- The corner punch is another Martha Stewart Eyelet
- My card was cut 6 x 6-inches and I used Nana's Nursery, Girls
- Now, I know you are admiring that beautiful fairy I had used - it can be found in Daisy's zibbet store, 3 x 3 Printable, Ephemera - "Fairies" and includes six (6) different fairies.
God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today.
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!