This is what I did with Sketch #6 for July 24, 2012:
The sentiment I used, "thanks for being my friend".
- The scallops were made using scrap papers using my eyelet Martha Stewart punch
- My card paper is from DCWV Linen and Lace which is one of my favorite stacks
- The background is from another favorite, Recollections Fashionably Chic
- The beautiful lady in the hat was matted on a piece of black Recollections
- Three (3) little pearls were added in the upper right corner
- I used my round corner punch for two (2) of my corners
- The pennant is Vintage Flowers Printables which you can find in Daisy's zibbet store, http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=861441 and was matted with black
God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today.
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!