If you just happened to visit me today, I really appreciate it but would love for you to start at the beginning of our hop at Gill's blog. If you came from Barbara then you are following the right shade of pink!
- To make my easel card I used a tutorial on Splitcoasters, with step-by-step directions including scoring …. how easy is that
- My adorable dolly on the front is Bella and is a Treasure Box Button Beauties cutting file
- Yellow and Pink paper from Recollection Stack
- Bling and buttons are from my “collection” and “stash”
- Lacey Labels Cricut Cartridge label cut at 2-inches
- Black and white gel pens to add dimension
- Clear stamper "Girls just want to have fun"; now how purrfect is that?
Your next stop along the birthday pink stop is Tory!