This is what I did with Sketch #31 for July 27, 2012:
- The sentiment I used is, "shine"
- The doily was cut using Designs on Cloud 9 Doilies which gives you 6 fancy doilies to chose from!
- My card paper is from DCWV The Mariposa Stack which has beautiful butterflies
- The beautiful lady on the doily is from Far Far Hill which offers vintage designs and papers
- Now the buttons, were finds in that marvelous button stash which were attached using Aleene's glue in the pink bottle which I like to use rather than my glue gun to avoid burning fingers!
- The background is from a piece of butterfly paper which I found in my stash
- I added faux stitching with my white gel pen
God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today.
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!