This is what I did with Sketch #17 for July 25, 2012:
- The sentiment I used, "confidence is sexy" is sew appropriate, don't you think was set on a piece of DCWV Scrapbook Kit in a Stack Love and Wedding
- The scallop was made using scrap paper using my eyelet Martha Stewart punch
- My card paper is from DCWV Linen and Lace which is one of my favorite stacks
- The beautiful lady was matted on a piece of black Recollections
- The button was another find in that marvelous button stash which is an antique with a black velvet center set in gold
- The background is Vintage Printable Scrapbook Paper, Soft Flowers which you can find in Daisy's zibbet store, http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=868899
God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today.
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!