This is what I did with Sketch #10 for July 26, 2012:
- The sentiment I used, "inspire" is sew appropriate, and is actually from DCWV The Heirloom Stack
- The scallop was made using scrap paper using my eyelet Martha Stewart punch
- My card paper is from DCWV The Main Street Stack
- The beautiful lady and fairy are from a scrap swap, you never know what treasures you will find!
- The buttons, two (2) goldish brown and the moon, were other finds in that marvelous button stash which were attached using Aleene's glue in the pink bottle which I like to use rather than my glue gun to avoid burning fingers!
- The background, the number, the dark burgundy and the card piece are all from that marvelous DCWV The Heirloom Stack, which is most definitely a favorite to come to create and inspire me!
God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today.
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!