- Background pieces are cut as follows: 8.5 x 5.5 inches and then folded in half; 2.25 x 3.5 inches and 3.25 x 4.5 inches
- Accent pieces are cut as follows: 4 x 5.25 inches; 3 x 4.25 inches; and 2 x 3.25 inches
- Chose sentiment rubber stamp and color of ink
- Chose complimentary rubber stamp and color of ink
- Roll tape and hold layers together
- Have fun and randomly stamp images along with sentiment
- Glue layers together and viola card is complete
- Ribbons may be added – I added a charm from Miriam’s CraftingSupplies, bronze toned fall leaf tied with bakery twine but let your imagination be your guide!!!
Of course there are some rules for the challenges to make them fair. Be sure, to take a moment or two to view and . . . .. SEW, come on over and link up your cards and meet the challenge!!!!