For my card today, I choice an oldie but goodie Create with TLC Owl Sat Watching Printable. I love the sentiment on this and just had to showcase it into a card to share with you today!!!!
- card was cut 6 x 12 inches and then folded in half using DCWV Harvest Gathering
- background was cut using DCWV Spooky Paper Stack which I just loved this piece with it being a plaid with an old-fashioned flair
- sentiment, "An owl sat watching in a tree, Just as wise as he could be, Watching tricksters from door to door run, Trick or Treating and having fun. After watching the entire scene, He said, "Whoo, Woo it's Owl-o-ween" which I chalked around the edges
- Darice 1/4-inch purple satin ribbon runs along the right side of the card with orange pearls from Miriam's Crafting Supplies centered on the ribbon which also has a bow on the top of the card
- the cute little owl on the orange Recollection Cardstock was made and then fussy cut using one of my Cuttlebug embossing folders