- Background piece is cut as follows: 4.25 x 9.75 inches and then scored at 5.5 inches which then is folded in half making a triangle. The paper is Recollections Christmas which I purchased after Christmas last year at Michaels for 84 cents!!! What a deal!!
- a red scrap of Recollection card stock was then cut at 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- digital design is by Bugaboo which is the sponsor for this challenge. I used Cat in the Hat Youer Than You. Image was colored using my Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen highlights. I then fussy cut around the image to glue on the 4.25 x 5.5 inch red Recollection cardstock
- ribbon is an Offray Dr. Suess which was wrapped on the card and then a bow added on top of the strip
- sentiment for the card is from Create with TLC, " someone like you should be celebrated every day which was first chalked around the edges and then mounted on red cardstock. Puff dots were used to put on my card with Queen & Co. Pearls/Berry Red
Saturday, October 19, 2013
Today You Are You ~ Dr Suess Words of Wisdom
Greetings my friends! Are you ready for our wonderful second challenge for Scrapbook Blessings which I am part of the Design Team and challenging you my friends to participate.
Now onto the next video challenge...Twisted Easel Card. Here's Marilyn's fun video and instructions to follow for the challenge:
For my card, I went with Bugaboo's Cat in the Hat digital design. Isn't he adorable???
This challenge our wonderful sponsor Bugaboo Stamps who is offering 7 digital stamps to a lucky winner. Of course there are some rules for the challenges to make them fair. Be sure, to take a moment or two to view and . . . .. SEW, come on over and link up your cards and meet the challenge!!!!
Thanks for visiting me today . . . much love, hugs, and friendship. Don't forget to leave me some bloggie love as I love to read your comments - is your comment the next one I read?????