What's It All About

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Elegant Easy Christmas Ornaments

At Scrapbook Blessings Club today I want to share with you a super easy but elegant Christmas ornament!

Yes, that's right, it's super simple and easy with little cost using your Cricut or any cutting machine, vinyl, and pre-purchased glass ornaments!!!! I made 2 of each style for a total of 6 ornaments, scraps of vinyl which took me approximately 30 minutes for all 6 and cost is less than $4.00 for all 6 ornaments!!!!






Supplies:
  • black vinyl scraps
  • this is the image I had used creating with Make the Cut and using Create with TLC image 
  • glass 3.5 inch ornaments

TIP: when cutting be sure to use the "kiss" setting for cutting as not to tear the vinyl.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you want to try making these also!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

Miriam's Crafting Blog's 19th Monthly Challenge: Handmade Gifts

1 comment:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness