What's It All About

Monday, December 22, 2014

Happy New Year Cupcake!!!!

It's been a wonderful month as I was the Guest Designer at My Whimsical Little World and I got to share 4 new releases. Unfortunately, this is my last and final Guest Designer Spot using Celebrate Cupcake which I made into Happy New Year easel card complete with button trim!





Recipe:
  • one (1) sheet 8-1/2 x 11 sheet cardstock cut 4.25 x 8.5 inches which is scored at 4.25 and 6.375 inches
  • cut another piece of 4.25 inch x 4.25 inch cardstock
  • background was scraps cut at 4 x 4 inches with an additional piece cut 4 x 2 inches for the sentiment
  • Happy New Year Cupcake was colored using Whisper Strokes Markers and gel pen accents
  • Darice Glossy Accents was applied to the "frosting" on the cupcake
  • sentiment, "Happy Brand Spankin' New Year", had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC 
  • buttons were added on the lower portion for fun from my button tins

I thank you for stopping and visiting with me today and hoping you take a moment or two to leave a comment!!! I love to read them and hoping your's will be the next one I read.

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. What a great card to celebrate!! That cupcake is super cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness