I chose Vivian the Hat Lady for my card as she looks sew elegant and with her hat the purrfect place to put a pearl or two!!!!
- card background Recollection Taupe cardstock cut to a size A2 card with pink scrap for background
- Vivian the Hat Lady was colored with Whisper Strokes Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pen accents with being fussy cut around the edges
- lace was a scrap that I had cut using Designs on Cloud 9 Doilies which was cut in half
- Queen & Co. pearls were added to her had along with on the right upper side of the card
- sentiment, "I am wishing a Happy Birthday to a person I am HAPPY to Know", Create with TLC had been a previous freebie was chalked around the edges with white satin Darice ribbon and scrap from the front was cut with Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to showcase your project on Susy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog this week to enter in the Challenge!!! It's anything goes with no size restrictions with the only restriction of that being your imagination . . . . let your imagination run wild!!!! I can't wait to see your creations!
this was entered in the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination Anything Goes Challenge #13
Sister Act Card Challenge: Challenge #87
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge