What's It All About

Saturday, December 13, 2014

YIKES!!!!!!!!! Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge #58

This week at Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge Blog our wonderful sponsor is Stitchy Bear!!!! Of course it's Anything Goes but this week with an optional twist - add a snowflake!!! 

I fell in love with this cute little penguin at Stitchy Bear and he was a freebie - his name is YIKES! It looks like he's ready to either slip and slide on the ice or looks like me when going to my water aerobics class and the water is cold - either way snowflakes and Stickles were added for my frosty little friend: 





RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card is actually from DCWV Winter Combo box complete with card and envelope - super quick and easy card!
  • image was colored with Whisper Strokes Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pen accents with being fussy cut around the edges
  • snowflakes are from a sticker package which I purchased from Pat Catan's 4/$1.00
  • Stickles was added to the snowflakes already on the background along with some swirls and the faux "water or ice" 
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to showcase your project on Susy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog this week to enter in the Challenge!!! It's anything goes with no size restrictions with the only restriction of that being your imagination . . . . let your imagination run wild!!!! I can't wait to see your creations!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness