We have a fabulous sponsor with The Stamping Boutique for this challenge and I got to play with Happy Happy Snowman! Doesn't it just make you smile and actually enjoy the snow, even if just for a moment?
- size A2 card using DCWV Winter Collection cards and envelopes - how easy is that to make you cards, just decorate!!!
- scraps for background and inside of my card were from my stash and chalked around the edges
- Happy Happy Snowman was colored with Whisper Stroke Markers and Spectrum Noir Markers with gel accents
- Stickles was used to add some glitz for the snow on the front of my card
- heart rhinestones, silver rhinestones, and buttons are all from my stash
- sentiment, "it's a Marshmallow world in the winter" had been previous freebies from Create with TLC which was chalked around the edges
this was entered in the following challenges:
Robyn's Fetish Challenge #240 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge #122 - Anything Goes
A Crafty Mess Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar: November Challenge - It's All About Christmas
Inspiration Destination Anything Goes Challenge #9
Sister Act Card Challenge: Challenge #85
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
My Time to Craft: Challenge #269 - Snowmen