What's It All About

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Button Gift Tags

I was inspired by Sandy Hentzel, a fellow teamie from The Scrapbook Blessings Club who had made these and it was love at first sight AND it uses one of my loves - BUTTONS!!!! I'm involved in a Christmas tag swap and shhhhh but don't tell them that this is one of the styles they will receive. We'll  keep it out little secret!




  Supplies:

  • tags were cut using Cricut Winter Frolic at 3.75 inches using DCWV The Crafty Christmas Stack as I had loved the embossed look of the white snowflakes on the beige paper
  • chalked around the edges of my tags
  • with a black sharpie, drew Snowman's hat and arms
  • went through my button stash and found various white buttons in 3 sizes which were glued under the hat and where the arms would be
  • glued 1/8-inch burgendy ribbon for the scarf
  • jute string for the hangie thingie (that's a very technical term!)
Guess, I need to not only get these out in the mail now but also to buy/make some presents to use them with!!!

Thank you for stopping and visiting with me today and hoping you take a moment or two to leave a comment!!! I love to read them and hoping your's will be the next one I read.

Christmas Blessings
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Aww - so cute! Using those buttons to create a snowman is such a genius idea. I'm sure your fellow swappers will be uber happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are so fun and sweet! I love button snowmen! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness