What's It All About

Sunday, February 8, 2015

No Pink/No Red - OH MY!!!!! What a Challenge at Open Minded Crafting Fun!!!

It's Midway at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges with the challenge theme being that of No Pink/No Red!!!! Oh MY!!!! What color do you color her lips then???? Well, with my image being Faery Ink Steampunk Clockwork Fairy - the answer is quite elementary - BLUE!!!!!

For this challenge, the fabulous sponsors are: 


I loved this image as it not only reminded me of New Year's Eve, Cinderella, and how time flies and you forget sending out a birthday card!!!! 







RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • cardstock is Recollection Grey Cardstock and the background Bo Bunny Star Crossed Unlock
  • Steampunk Clockwork Fairy was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, and Whisper Strokes Markers and gel pen accents which was then fussy-cut around the edges
  • chandelier tag is from DCWV The Heritage Stack
  • key is a Recollection which I had found at Michael's when I was shopping with my gift card I had received for Christmas for 99 cents!!!!!
  • sentiment, "This Birthday Wish isn't late - it's promptness challenged!" had been a previous freebie from  Create with TLC  which was chalked around the edges and mounted on scraps from the background 
I can't wait to see what your creations are. Don't forget to link your projects for a chance to win from the fabulous sponsors!!!!!



I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

5 comments:

  1. Loving your Card and the Blue lips look perfect. My Grand Daughter would Love this Card. Glad I stopped by. Happy Day to you.
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Alice feeling card!! Love the crowns and keys and tag! Thanks for playing with us at Left of Center! ~Nanette, DT member~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! I love the no red/pink challenge - great idea given the month! haha I love what you've created, thanks for sharing at Left of Center,. Mo x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness