- Supplies: Scor-Pal® 4¼” x 11” card stock (Recollection red cardstock for the base of the card)
- 2 pieces of coordinating card stock or patterned paper (2½” x 4 1/16”, and 4 1/16” x 5 5/16”) - Recollection Valentine Chalkboard cardstock for background on the left side with Bo Bunny Star-Crossed Unlocked for the right side with both being chalked around the edges
- stamps and ink for focal image, embellishments adhesive
- Step 1: Take 4¼” x 11” card stock, and score at 5½” …then move card stock ¼” to the right, and score at the 8½” marking (for an 8¼” score).
- Step 2: Fold card stock at scores to form a “Z”.
- Step 3: Adhere patterned paper, or stamp the coordinating pieces of card stock, adhere to the base.
- Step 4: Create focal image, and apply adhesive to ½ of it.
- Step 5: Adhere focal image at fold. Step 6: Stamp, and/or embellish to finish. (You may also use some type of embellishment to secure for closure).
- ribbon is Holiday Collection which was placed around the left side and then tied into a bow
- Create with TLC Valentine Note for You sax was first cut using my 2.5 inch circle punch (it was a birthday gift from my sweetie!!!) and then colored with Whisper Stroke Marker with a few heart-shaped Darice Gems
- sentiment is chalked around the edges
this was entered in the following challenges:
Sentimental Sundays: Anything Goes