What's It All About

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Mailed My Heart Valentine for Sasha

I know Valentine's Day is over but I just had to share an adorable little card I made for Sasha for Valentine's Day:



Recipe:
  • Recollection red cardstock base of A2 card and K&CO Valentine cardstock for background
  • Whimsie Doodles Mailed My Heart is a freebie was colored using Whisper Stroke and Spectrum Noir Markers with gel pen accents and was fussy cut around the edges  
  • Stickles were added to her fairy wings
  • ribbon was a Valentine ribbon from JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts and tied into a bow
  • sentiments, "You're cute as a BUTTON SEW let's be Valentines", is Create with TLC Sew Let's Be Valentines and "XOXOX" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC  and are chalked around the edges and mounted on scrap from the front

Super cute and easy card with just an adorable image!!! Hoping you like Sasha's Valentine also!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness