What's It All About

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

And They Call it Puppy Love - Guest Designer Post for Cardz 4 Guyz

WOOOO HOOOO!!! I had previously entered a lay-out and card that I had made for Crafty Girls Design Team Project for January 21st in Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and have been given the honor of being February's Guest Designer!!!! The theme this week is "Puppy Love". Here is my second card which is for my adorable grandson - Adam:




Recipe:
  • Recollection red cardstock base of A2 card and scrap Valentine paper for background
  • don't you just love the puppy - I found him on the internet with the initials KJ on Pinterest which was colored using Whisper Stroke and Spectrum Noir Markers with gel pen accents and was fussy cut around the edges  
  • sentiment, "Love You lots", had been from Create with TLC February Club and is chalked around the edges 
  • inside sentiment, "P.S. I Love you" is also from Create with TLC February Club was chalked around the edges and mounted on scraps 
How's that for a great card for the guy in your life!!! I do know that Adam is sweet, cuddly and P.S. I love him to bits!!!! And, I know you've been wanting to sing along - ready to sing-a-long with Donny:




I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

9 comments:

  1. Love the doe eyed pup, reminds me of a Cavelier King Charles spaniel I know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Congratulations on being guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!! Thanks for entering it into our latest challenge at Sweet 7 Designs, good luck with your entry! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. LOVE!! this puppy!I have been looking for one that looks like a Cocker Spaniel. You said you got it on the internet. I have tried searching. Can you be more specific on where I can find it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn: I found him here: https://www.pinterest.com/liperalta/perros/
    Thank you
    Much hugs, love, and friendship

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our Anything Goes challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! That video brought back a few memories too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card!
    Thanks for joining Sweet 7 Designs this month!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness