RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
- cascade card using www.coordinations cardstock which was embossed using the reptile folder - thought it looked like the yellow brick road
- Flat Friends Yellow Brick road was colored using Whisper Strokes and Spectrum Noir Markers with gel pen accents, Stickles for the ruby red slippers and fussy cut around the edges
- Emerald City was created using Cricut Create a Critter Cartridge cutting the sandcastle with Stickles to the sparkle
- my ruby red shoe was cut using you guessed it Cinderella's glass slipper from Cricut Disney Happily Ever After Cartridge and then added Stickles to glitter it up!
- Scarecrow, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion, Wicked Witch, and Good Witch were from Little Scraps of Heaven but are no longer available
- Create with TLC "Happy Birthday to a timeless Classic who will never go out of style" had been a previous freebie which was chalked around the edges and thought it was the purrrfect sentiment for this classic story!!!
this was entered in the following challenges:
Left of Center Creative Challenges: Challenge #66 - Use Your Dies
Daring Cardmakers: Childhood Heroes
Sister Act Card Challenge: Challenge #94