Here is my little bit of butterfly magic for today...I'm not sure how many of you know but I flew through the air with the clumsiest of ease and broke my foot in 3 places and cracked my elbow. Mobility is not my strongest suit at this time. I was working on my project and ran out of ModPodge . . . . bear with me as this is a work in progress. Imagine if you will 3 or 4 coats of ModPodge and BLING to the 10th with this unique digi from Create with TLC with not to mention crystal butterflies ..... are you seeing my vision?????? I hope sew, if not, you may want to check back later to see if I was able to get my ModPodge . . . .
composition book from The Dollar Store
ModPodge to seal paper and digital design
background paper from Recollections Fashionably Chic cut to size of notebook
image from Create with TLC, Vintage Butterfly Lady
Now, since I hadn't quite finished my other project - I thought I would do a quick dimensional card using Treasure Box Designs Tiny Treasures Butterfly which are under a dollar!!!!
- paper piecing Tiny Treasures Butterfly from Treasure Box Designs
- welded shapes together to make a dimensional card
- scraps for the butterfly paper piecing
- white and black gelly pens for white dot and eyelashes on eyes
- Inkadinkado chalks defining shapes
- brads for the two dots on the antennae to hold my card together - memo to self when welding shapes together remember to mirror the other shape!!!!
- sentiment, "Love is like a butterfly . . . it goes where it pleases and pleases wherever it goes", from Create with TLC
Thank you so much for joining us today and please flutter on to Janet.