- size A2 card using lilac Recollection card stock with DCWV The Chateau Lavender for background
- image was chalked around the edges colored with a few gel pen accents
- Martha Stewart border punch for the goopie side border
- potion bottle and frog are actually buttons from my button stash with the shanks removed - I just love my buttons!!!
- "Potions and Spells and all sorts of smells" and "Witching you a Horribly Happy Halloween: are also from Create with TLC September Mega Club or can be found when clicking on the links - both are chalked around the ends with a side border of the Martha Stewart Border Punch with the "cut-out" portion being using also
this card was entered in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion: Challenge #280 - Always Anything Goes