What's It All About

Friday, September 25, 2015

Potions and Spells and All Sorts of Smells

I'm in a Halloween Frame of Mind and Create with TLC September Mega Club has a great many Halloween images one of which is being showcased today - Cauldron Dictionary Page Vintage Collage page along with of course a few buttons!!!


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using lilac Recollection card stock with DCWV The Chateau Lavender for background
  • image was chalked around the edges colored with a few gel pen accents
  • Martha Stewart border punch for the goopie side border
  • potion bottle and frog are actually buttons from my button stash with the shanks removed - I just love my buttons!!!
  • "Potions and Spells and all sorts of smells" and "Witching you a Horribly Happy Halloween: are also from Create with TLC September Mega Club or can be found when clicking on the links - both are chalked around the ends with a side border of the Martha Stewart Border Punch with the "cut-out" portion being using also


    Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


    I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

    Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne 

    this card was entered in the following challenges:

    Craft Your Passion: Challenge #280 - Always Anything Goes
    Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge: September 26 Challenge #99

    1 comment:

    1. Love your card! Its hauntingly awesome! Glad to see you are still around and crafting. Miss ya!

      ReplyDelete

    I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne
    aka Her Craftiness