What's It All About

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

If all else fails - embellish with new challenge at Creative Ladybirds

It's a new month which means it's a new challenge at Creative Ladybirds Creations where it's always "anything goes" with Stitchy Bear as our fabulous sponsor.

I had this image from Stitchy Bear, Steampunk 3-Piece Set and finally got my creative mojo on and created a page for my journal with the sentiment from Create with TLC and charms from Miriam's Crafting Supplies!!!










RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutant wass used for background paper
  • Steampunk was colored using Copic Markers, Whispers Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils fussy cut around the edges, Stickles and gel pen accents and chalked around the edges - don't you just love her blue hair?
  • the reverse side of the paper was used with Martha Stewart Eyelet Border punch (some person, not naming any names, cut the paper the wrong side and did a repair with the paper - shhhhh don't tell anyone!
  • charms (key on hat and hands for clock, brass key) are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies including blue pearl in center of metal embellishment flower
  • blue beaded heart was found in one of my button tins
  • gear is from Tim Holtz
  • ribbon was found in dollar bin at Michael's
  • sentiment, "If all else fails Embellish" was from July Mega Club from Create with TLC and chalked around the edges 

I thank you for stopping by today and hope you take a moment to leave me some bloggie love as I love to read your thoughts and appreciate each and everyone!!!                                                        
                                                     

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page and I love how you coloured her :-)

    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness