- Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutant wass used for background paper
- Steampunk was colored using Copic Markers, Whispers Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils fussy cut around the edges, Stickles and gel pen accents and chalked around the edges - don't you just love her blue hair?
- the reverse side of the paper was used with Martha Stewart Eyelet Border punch (some person, not naming any names, cut the paper the wrong side and did a repair with the paper - shhhhh don't tell anyone!
- charms (key on hat and hands for clock, brass key) are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies including blue pearl in center of metal embellishment flower
- blue beaded heart was found in one of my button tins
- gear is from Tim Holtz
- ribbon was found in dollar bin at Michael's
- sentiment, "If all else fails Embellish" was from July Mega Club from Create with TLC and chalked around the edges
this was entered in the following challenges: