What's It All About

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I'm so happy I could lick your face!!!!! with new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper

It's a new month which means a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Blog!!!!!!! Here's a challenge blog you are going to want to enter as she offers a once a month challenge the first of every month AND you can enter as many times you would want as long as you use a patterned paper!!!!!!! 

Check out my adorable puppy easel card which I made per the tutorial on Splitcoasters and an adorable puppy and sentiment using Create with TLC Mega July and August Club. Look at those sad little puppy dog eyes - don't you just want to give him a big hug???



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • easel card using yellow Recollection cardstock with Patterned Pixie for my background 
  • puppy was colored using Whispers Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, fussy cut around the edges with gel pen accents
  • sentiment, "I'm so happy I could lick your face", had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC is chalked around the edges with rounded corners 
  • and of course there are buttons to coordinate with the paper!

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love that image and your bps. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super design card for my Patterned Paper September challenge. x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness