What's It All About

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Autumn

It's the beginning of September which means cooler, crisper evenings and mornings and fall will soon be in the air - my very most favorite time of the year!!!!!! Did you join Create with TLC's September Mega Club - if you did then you know that it is also Paulette's favorite time of the year!!!! When you first join the club at the end of August, she sends this fabulous Autumn Subway Art which with a little imagination, sentiments also from the August and September Mega Clubs, buttons and scraps of paper, you can have 4 cards quickly and easily and ready to send - are you ready???? 









RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • brow Recollection card stock as size A2 card base with various scraps for backgrounds both front and inside
  • Martha Stewart Eyelet Border punch and Martha Stewart Vine Border punch was used with additional scraps 
  • Autumn Subway art was chalked around the edges
  • trims include leaf gem, sunflower buttons, buttons, and paper ribbon bow
  • sentiments are also on scraps with various accents and chalked around the edges
NOW, I ask you - how easy is that for 4 cards that I think turn out fabulous and hope you agree!!!!
Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this card was entered in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness