What's It All About

Friday, September 18, 2015

Ring Around the Rosie - Rosie Had a Birthday

One of my dear fabulous friends is Rosie. Rosie and I have known each other which seems like forever. We met when we each started at JoAnn Fabrics. I knew how to read a schematic thus they put her and I together - me to read where the product would go and her stocking the wall and finding the products. WELL, we giggled sew much - they separated us shortly. My aunt who was working with us and had lunch with us thought that Rosie and I had been friends with how we carried on and cackled (my daughter expected eggs to be laid with how we would carry on!!!) Thus is my friendship with Rosie. Her birthday was in July and of course I didn't share the card I made for her with you - shame on me!!!!




RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card is a size A2 with blue Recollection card stock and DCWV The Kiddie Stack for the background
  • Ring Around the Rosie was from Create with TLC July Mega Club and was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and Whispers Markers with gel pen accents and placed on the card in a jaunty angle for interest
  • "Rosie you are amazing" was from Create with TLC June Mega Club where Paulette had taken request to personalize the sentiment and was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and chalked around the edges
  • Darice Satin Edged Organza ribbon was tied into a bow
  • inside sentiment, " Squealing with DELIGHT and doing the happy Dance!" was from Create with TLC June Mega Club chalked around the edges with faux stitching done with gel pen
  • "Ring around the Rosie - Today is Rosie's birthday" was hand-written, chalked around the edges with faux stitching done with gel pen


Rosie love the card and we "lunched" at Wendy's after going to our arthritis water aerobics. Did I mention our lunches are epic and can last as long as 3 hours just gabbing, giggling, cackling, and of course eating our lunch (baked potato, butter, sour cream, chicken nuggets, large coke, and of course our free Frostie (half vanilla, half chocolate, and strawberry syrup which is our special order)!!!

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship

4 comments:

  1. This has a real vintage flare to it. Thanks for sharing with us this month. Lisa DT Through The Purple Haze Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute cards; I see you entered 2 in our challenge! Thanks for playing along at Crafts 4 Eternity! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and love the vintage image --Thank you for joining us at Where The Heart Is
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness