What's It All About

Sunday, September 20, 2015

I'll Get You My Pretty . . . . AND We're Off to See the Wizard!

I'll get you my pretty!!!!
Oh no, watch out for the flying monkeys!!!
Just click your heels twice and say "there's no place like home - there's no place like home"
I'm Melting!!!!!
We're off to see the Wizard the wonderful Wizard of Oz


I had made this pop-up box card for a previous challenge with the 613 Avenue Create Design Team Project, but my health and my blog were not on speaking terms at the time. I absolutely love love love the Wizard of Oz and love how my pop-up box card had turned out and just had to share this card with you today . . . 










RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • background was green cardstock and cut per Splitcoaster's instructions which can be found here
  • yellow cardstock was embossed using Cuttlebug Reptile Embossing folder - doesn't it look like the "yellow brick road" with a bit of imagination??
  • green cardstock is from DCWV Stack
  • Melonheadz Illustrations Wizard of Oz characters were colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and Whispers Markers with gel pen and Stickles Accents
  • "The Rainbow of Life . . . " was from Create with TLC July Mega Club 
  • "believe and all of your wishes will come true" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC which was chalked around the edges
  • Darice Wizard of Oz Stickers were used for final accents
Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this card was entered in the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar Challenge: Anything Goes
Challenge Up Your Life: Challenge #24 - Inspiration Foto - the Flying Monkey, the Cowardly Lion, the yellow brick road and the green for the Land of Oz

Crafty Catz: Challenge #293 - Special Occasion - birthday
Hiding in My Craft Room #217 - Freestyle
Sweet Stamping Challenge Blog: Emboss It
Allsorts Challenge Blog: Week 329 - Sparkles  - the Stickles on Dorothy's red shoes and Glinda's crown and dress
Inspiration Destination: Challenge #51

8 comments:

  1. Wow! fabulous pop up card! Thank you for playing along with this month’s challenge at Crafty Calendar
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really great pop up box card Lynne.

    Many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...back again! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' too!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! And thanks for joining in our Sweet Stampin’ Challenge this week hugs Sue J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card in a box. Love it! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely box card. Great theme! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I love box cards and yours is awesome!

    Thanks for sharing your talent with us over at Challenge up your life and good luck to you!

    Jessa

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness