What's It All About

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

P is for Pansy and Friendship

Many many many years ago, I was quite active in Eastern Star and I had made yellow gingham table cloths with a pansy on the one corner. At that time, I had discovered that pansies are a sign of friendship as a pansy has a "tongue" but it doesn't "tattle" thus inspired these 2 pages for my journal with pansies from Aurora Wings and Create with TLC.




RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • background is yellow gingham from Recollection card stock
  • Martha Stewart Eyelet Border punch was used to trim the one edge with purple ribbon
  • "P" was cut using Cricut Ornamental Iron 2 along with the one corner
  • Aurora Wings pansy corner was colored using Whispers Markers with Stickles and gel pen accents
  • "Stop and Smell the Flowers" are from Create with TLC and Pansy seed packet had been previous freebies were colored with Whispers Markers with Stickles and gel pen accents
  • hand-written sentiment with type-written symbolism of pansies
Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this card was entered in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness