What's It All About

Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Angus Family

Paulette the fabulous owner at Create with TLC has a September Mega Club where she offered to personalize an image with a family name - of course, I took advantage of it with my daughter's name, "Angus" where I made a sign for their front door.


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • printed image at 5x7 inches which was then chalked around the edges
  • heavy cardboard measures 7x10 inches for my back which was covered with the cute Halloween bats on a lime green background
  • the cute little witch cat had been a previous freebie from Treasure Box Designs and spiders were cut using vinyl
  • AND of course there are buttons!!!!!

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship

7 comments:

  1. How darling is this! Your daughter will display this proudly, I'll bet-thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's Sketch challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. The image/verse is awesome and I love the cat (I have a thing about cats lol).
    Thanks for joining us over at Where The HeArt Is.
    Stacey, DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation for our first challenge of 'add text'....thanks for joining in.xx
     {Where The Heart Is  DT}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, beautiful colors.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner
    Erika, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember that song. Fun card.

    So glad to see you join the Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness