What's It All About

Monday, September 7, 2015

All Around The City 16th Birthday with new challenge at Get Creative!!!

Welcome to the new challenge at Get Creative!!! This is a Challenge Blog with this week's challenge theme - add a tag with the fabulous sponsor being The Stamping Boutique!!!!!

My friend, Rosie, and her family are taking Emily to New York to celebrate her 16th birthday in November which inspired my card using All Around The City




RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • 5 x 7 inch using pink Recollection card stock and The Paper Studio Uptown Flair for the background
  • image was colored with Whispers Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, gel pen and Stickles accents with chalked background
  • 3-dimensional bag is my "tag" with tulle, ribbon handle and ribbon trim made from the paper around the Recollection card stock showing the colors in the package
  • city skyscape was cut at 1.5 inches using scraps and Cricut Plantin Cartridge
  • "16" was cut using scraps and Accents which is built into my Cricut at 1.5 inches, scrap paper with Stickle accents 
  • sentiment, "Hello Birthday Girl" had been previous freebie from  Create with TLC  with rounded corners and chalked around the edges 
  • inside sentiment is Create with TLC Birthday a Treat with paper matching the front




I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to showcase your project on Get Creative Challenges and enter in the Challenge!!! I can't wait to see your creations! 


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness