What's It All About

Friday, June 10, 2016

Congratulations Kayla with a New Challenge at Creative Moments

It's a new challenge at Creative Moments  where it's always anything goes but with this challenge, the optional twist add some stitching to your creation whether it be faux or real!!! Our fabulous sponsors are: 


who is offering 7 digi imagess to the winner


who is offering 3 digi images to the winner


who is offering  $15 Voucher to the winner


My significant's niece just graduated from high school and I thought I could incorporate Crafty Sentiments' Patches Hitting the Books which I made into a pop-up card!!!





RECIPE and SUPPLIES:



Congratulations Kayla - Bob and I are sew very proud of you!!!!

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I can't wait to see your creativity when you enter your project!!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments - is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions, you can contact me at hercraftiness@gmail.com.


Much love, hugs, and friendship

5 comments:

  1. Hey there buddy. Great job on the graduation card. I don't have any graduations this year but will have a bunch next year including my own boy, James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic~! Super lucky recipient.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful creation! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful and cute project!! Love all the details!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness