What's It All About

Thursday, June 2, 2016

We're All Mad Here!!!!

I had recently participated in an altered Steampunk CD Swap and knew that I needed to embroider the Cheshire Steampunk Cat from Embroideres was just the purrrfect implement to use for my swap project!!!!


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Embroideres Cheshire Cat 7 embroidered using my Brother Embroidery Machine which I stitched on felt and fussy cut around the edges
  • background paper covering my CD is DCWV Stack
  • charms are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
  • chain to hang the CD is actually links joined together the background
  • back has my name and again various charms along with matching paper same as the front


Hoping my swap partner had loved this as much as I had loved making it!!!

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. The idea of using a CD is great.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab make. i thought it was a coloured image. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed this. I absolutely love it. The embroidery is amazing and then the way you put it all together. WOW! You go girl. Liam and I just saw Through the Looking Glass the other day.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness