Also, today, I want to share with you the birthday card I made for him which is another pop-up box card!!! I haven't made one for awhile and then I make two in a row!!! They become addictive!!!! Who knows when I will be making another . . .
- tutorial found at Splitcoasters on making a pop-up box
- Mickey head, stars, and hands were cut using Cricut Mickey and Friends Cartridge
- number and name was cut using Essentials which is built in my Cricut Explorer with black shadow
- all paper is Recollections with black shadow
- sentiment on the back is my very most favorite sentiment from Create with TLC Happy Birthday to You Digi and Word Art Set with rounded corners, chalked around the edges and mounted on Mickey Mouse paper
Jean is ever sew talented - she baked not only Luke's smash cake but also his birthday cake!! Did I mention it was yummy!!!!
this was entered in the following challenges: