What's It All About

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

M-I-C-K-E-Y - It's Luke's First Birthday!!!!

Luke just turned one!!!!! 


Jean and I had a blast making not only his invitations but also decorations for his Mickey Mouse themed birthday party!!! 


The invitation was inspired from Pinterest using Cricut Mickey and Friends Cartridge and cutting a circle for the pants in half and of course buttons from my stash!!!

Also, today, I want to share with you the birthday card I made for him which is another pop-up box card!!! I haven't made one for awhile and then I make two in a row!!! They become addictive!!!! Who knows when I will be making another . . . 





RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • tutorial found at Splitcoasters on making a pop-up box
  • Mickey head, stars, and hands were cut using Cricut Mickey and Friends Cartridge 
  • number and name was cut using Essentials which is built in my Cricut Explorer with black shadow
  • all paper is Recollections with black shadow
  • sentiment on the back is my very most favorite sentiment from Create with TLC Happy Birthday to You Digi and Word Art Set with rounded corners, chalked around the edges and mounted on Mickey Mouse paper

Jean is ever sew talented - she baked not only Luke's smash cake but also his birthday cake!! Did I mention it was yummy!!!!


. . . and of course no birthday celebration is complete without showing the birthday boy with his cake!!!!



I appreciate and love reading your comments - is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions, you can contact me at hercraftiness@gmail.com.


Much love, hugs, and friendship

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is so cute. Great pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice. Thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination.
    Geesje (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thats brilliant !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card!! So cute...as are your pictures!! I am sure the card was well appreciated!! Thanks for sharing with us at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness