What's It All About

Friday, June 17, 2016

Happy Birthday Monster!!!

I made this card a while ago and never posted it . . . 


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card is a size A2 using grey Recollections card stock with Recollection Black/White Paper Stack as background
  • image was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils, Whipser Strokes Markers and of course Stickles with gel pen accents
  • monster was added to the card using an Action Wobble
  • google eye on monster
  • Darice Glossy Accents used for the icing on the cakes
  • sentiment, "It's your Birthday! Hope you laugh, until cake and ice cream come out of your nose." had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC 


I appreciate and love reading your comments - is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions, you can contact me at hercraftiness@gmail.com.


Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and creative card!! It is sure to make someone smile. Thanks for sharing it at ODBD!!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness