Our fabulous sponsors are:
- size A2 card using Recollections as the back of the card with DCWV Childhood Stack as background
- border cut using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch and chalked reminding me of the waves
- image was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers and gel pen accents fussy cut around the edges
- Stickles Fairy, of course, had to pay a visit because what little girl doesn't love glitz on her suit??
- google eyes as it reminded me of googles and I tell my grandson, Adam, he looks like a bug!!!!
- Queen & Co. pearls for the bracelet and earrings
- tiny little yellow bow from my button stash
- sun was cut using Fiskars 2.5 inch circle punch, chalked around the edges and fussy cut to fit the corner of my card
- sentiment, ""Sunny Thoughts" to one of the nicest people under the SUN!" had been rom a recent club from Create with TLC chalked around the edges
- inside sentiment, "have a zippadee doodah day!" had been from a recent club from Create with TLC chalked around the edges and mounted on paper to match the front
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I can't wait to see your creativity when you enter your project!!!!