What's It All About

Monday, June 27, 2016

I Plan to Carpe Diem after Carpe Coffee

I recently made this card for a friend and now, I can totally relate as I sew want a cup of coffee - the kitties got on the counter and shattered my coffee pot and until I get out and get another pot (MEMO to self, go shopping immediately, if not sooner) there will be no coffee this morning until I get to the store or McDonald's!!!!


ok, granted my hair isn't long enuf for curlers but trust me this is one harried crafter at this moment!!!!

RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card is size A2 using Recollection cardstock and scraps for background - don't you just love the coffee bean paper??
  • Alicia Bel Coffee and Good Morning was colored using Whisper Strokes and Copic Markers along with Prisma Colored Pencils complete with gel pen accents and of course the Stickles Fairy stopping by to pay a visit!
  • image has rounded corners and chalked around the edges
  • Darice organza with satin edged ribbon tied in a bow with a heart-shaped button and cup with spoon button are from my stash
  • sentiment, "I plan to CARPE DIEM right after I CARPE COFFEE", had been from a recent Create with TLC club is chalked around the edges and mounted on matching coffee bean paper

I appreciate and love reading your comments - is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions, you can contact me at hercraftiness@gmail.com.


Much love, hugs, and friendship

6 comments:

  1. I just love this image! How fun!!! Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends Louise DT cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great how you used the image.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this time. We hope to see you again next time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering the Ribbon Girl 'use any image' challenge Lynne with your lovely card - good luck!

    Anne x

    www.ribbongirl.co.uk
    www.learningtojive.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute card and beautifully colored image!

    Thank you so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party, so sorry I am just now commenting, didn't realize there was a whole other page of entries.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness