- original bears purchased from Carol Wright
- bears are with school colors - black and gold for Thomas Jefferson Senior High School for Johnathan and purple and white for Baldwin Senior High School for Courtney
- black and purple Casa Satin purchased at JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts using pattern from original bear for mortar board and gift sack
- bears play "Pomp and Circumstance March" with musical button inside pouch
- pouch was embroidered using my Brother Embroidery Machine with gold rayon thread for Johnathan's bear and white rayon thread for Courtney's bear
- buttons and tassels in coordinating colors were added to mortar boards
Sunday, June 26, 2016
I'm a crafter of all sorts; but master of none as I do dabble - for today's post, I wanted to share with you a few bears that I had made for a dear friend from swimming and senior dance class, Kathy, who had purchased bears from Carol Wright and asked if I could personalize for two of her grandchildren that had graduated from High School this year -
this is what I started with:
. . . and this my friends is the transformation with the personalization :
RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
I absolutely love the cute soft cuddly bears that were purchased with just minor renovations and hope you agree. Just goes to show how you can personalize purchases to make them your own!!!
and to all the graduates from the Class of 2016:
I appreciate and love reading your comments - is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions, you can contact me at email@example.com.