What's It All About

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Young at Heart with a New Challenge at the Address of 613 Avenue Create!!!

Welcome!!!!! It's a new challenge at 613 Avenue Create where it's always anything goes with an optional twist: Create a Tag

our fabulous sponsor is:

Rick St. Dennis MFA has been an artist, designer, 
stage designer and instructor for over 45 years. 
Original zibbet banner
You can find his full Bio here
His digital stamp images can be found on Zibbet or Etsy .
 Inspiration projects from the Rick St.dennis Elite
 Design Team can be found on the Sparkle and Glitter blog
or for the darker images on the Airless Chambers blog.
Rick also has a personal blog  and on Facebook there is the Rick St.dennis Digi 
fans and friends group, showcase your cards and other projects using RSD 
images there to be eligible to win prizes.

prize is a choice of 2 digis or a 25% discount at Rick's Zibbet shop  

(it's the winners choice) 


for my project, I made a birthday tag using: Jocasta Jazz Valentine Girl:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection card stock with scraps as the background - rounded my corners, used my heart hole punch on top
  • 2 different laces and a pearl strand I received from a swap were added for the vintage look
  • black lace, black and marroon ribbon were added to hole on top of tag
  • image was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen accents and Darice Glossy Accents added to hearts and shoes
  • image was fussy cut around the edges and puff-dotted on background
  • sentiment, "Young at Heart - slightly older in other places. Happy Birthday!" had been from Create with TLC recent club with rounded corners and chalked around the edges 
Doesn't she just look sassy????

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to visit and enter your project at 613 Avenue CreateI can't wait to see your creations!



I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
this was entered in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. You're right, she is a sassy image especially with that sentiment! I love the bling hanging from her dress and the real feather in her head band! Fun tag Lynne!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness