- The sentiment I used was, "enjoy the moment" as I had been inspired by how wonderful my life has become. Sentiment is on white Recollection cardstock and inked in purple around the edges
- My card was cut 6 x 6 - inches using lilac cardstock
- My background paper was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches and is from Tsunami Rose's zibbet store, 8x8 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper, "Vintage Airplanes" B&W. NOW, you may notice that mine look more lilac, that's the color you get when your printer is running out of ink! LOL
- The square piece of paper is from Tsunami Rose's zibbet store, 3x3 Printable Epherma "Destinations"
- Lace edging was cut using my Marth Stewart Eyelet Lace border punch in lila and white papers
- Flower rosette was added to the top right corner with a purple button center.
- Airplane was cut using my Cricut Heritage Cartridge at 3-inches with black Recolleciton paper.
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
I know I'm behind the eight-ball but I'm working on playing "ketchup"~~~