If you're here to check out Lisa Peter's Guest Designer Post for today, please, click here.
Color me Yellow or Orange - Its pumpkins and sunflowers time!!! What a great representation of fall. The Design Team's challenge this month was to choose a color - orange or yellow??? With that being said, they had no idea why they were even being asked what color had to do with their project ... hee hee!!! They then each got a file to think outside of the box with the color. HMMMM, guess its time for the reveal, huh???
- Pumpkin Patchwork Album by My Scrap Chick cut at 5-inches with two (2) holes added to be used with binder rings
- Various orange papers using DCWV The Harvest Gathering Stack and DCWV Flower Spring Stack
- Distress ink around the edges
- Green is from my marvelous scrap stash
- Now, envision this - buttons from my button stash, binder rings with ribbons and there will be pages between the three (3) layer pumpkins with a solid pumpkin for either pictures or a little story or poem - to be continued!!!