- The sentiment I used was, "Happy Birthday"
- My card was cut 6 x 6 - inches using DCWV Spring Shower Stack
- My background paper a Tsunami Rose paper which you can find at her zibbet store which is one of the free papers in her I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose September Sketches which includes 30 sketches PLUS 2 free scrap printable paper!!!
- The tall piece of paper that was used which looks like a ledger with #365 on top is another one of Tsunami Rose papers which you can find at her zibbet store which is her 6x6 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper - "Vintage Country Flowers"
- The square piece of pink musical paper is another of Tsunami Rose papers which you can also find at her zibbet store, 8.5 x 11 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper - "Vintage Music Sheet" Pink
- Doily was cut using Make the Cut and Designs on Cloud 9 Doilies
- Blue pearls are in the center of the ledger sheet of paper along with 4 little blue pearls outlining the center of my white feather with an additional 2 white pearls on the Happy Birthday banner in the center of the flowers
- Edges were inked on all the pieces with blue
- Two (2) pink flowers were put on the heart which were purchased at Michael's
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
I know I'm behind the eight-ball but I'm working on playing "ketchup"~~~