This is what I have created with Sketch #30 for September 1, 2012:
This card and I did have a lot of fun together! The paper I used is an original design that Daisy had made and its Hello Kitty!!! It's a win/win situation!!!
- The sentiment I used was, "Hi Cupcake"
- My card was cut 6 x 6-inches with DCWV Black Current
- My sentiment was added on Lacey Labels Cricut Cartridge with a white background inked in pastel pink with a pink background piece
- My background paper is an original that was made by Daisy Collins
- The flower border was cut at 1.75-inches using Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge
- Originally, I did not have buttons in the center of the flowers, but they needed something and I added yellow buttons from my infamous stash of buttons
- Hello Kitty was cut using Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge cut at 1.75-inches.
- Originally, there were no pearls on my card, but the poor thing was lonely and I added pink pearls for Hello Kitty's nose and around the sentiment label
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!