- I used Scrapping with Lisa's paper Piecing Trick or Tweet
- Background paper is from DCWV Harvest Gathering Stack
- Additional pumpkins are from K&Company
- Scraps from DCWV Ghosts and Goblin and K&Company scraps were used for my tweeters
- Halloween ribbon from Pat Catan’s
- Used Make the Cut to create my Trick or Tweet wording and shadow with the Partridge font
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Scrapping with Lisa's Design Team - Happy Fall Y'All Blog Hop
Welcome to Scrapping with Lisa’s Design Team’s Blog Hop for September, Happy Fall!!!!
Lisa has a fantastic Design Team with many creative talents to showcase their talents using Lisa's Designs. This month, the Design Team got to choose one of their favorite files of Lisa’s for file – hope you enjoy and don’t forget to leave some bloggie love!!!!
Here is the total line-up sew you don’t get lost along the way between any fall leaves or the ghosts and goblins:
Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
Rhonda ~ http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
My project today is using Lisa’s Trick or Tweet with three (3) adorable birds that I took some liberties with and added eye-lashes and blush. Did I mention these tweeters are incognito???
Hope you enjoyed my lay-out and you know I would love to hear your comments . . .
God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Much love, hugs, and creative pixie dust,